Oi-Muchim, Korean Cucumber Salad

Seems that i didn't make any Korean food for a very long time, even DH been asking me why. I guess the my level of laziness touch the highest peak.

Few days back, i went for a quick lunch in one of the food court and I had Octopus Bibimbap. I had this for many times already but their cucumber salad that really made me going back there again and again. It click me that I should have do it myself.
Thanks to Google, it bring me to Maangchi, the famous Korean Food 5. I'd tried a few of her recipes and I dare to say that I trust her recipes.



Oi-muchim, Korean Cucumber Salad

Ingredients:
1 English cucumber, washed and slice thinly
1/4 cup onion, slice thinly
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp chili flakes
2 tbsps light soya sauce
2 tbsps sesame oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds
Sugar (optional)

In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well until sugar is well dissolve.

Serve cold as side dish.


Comments