Ghizlene's Miracle Dough

When someone offer me a fairly easy bread dough I never say no. And I promise you that you will use this dough for everything as it only need at least 15 minutes to prepare it. You can use it for sweet or savoury bread, dinner rolls, brioche or even pizza dough. I've made it twice and this recipe is a keeper. I've found few similar recipes called Crazy Dough or Miracle Dough but this recipe doesn't use any eggs but powder milk instead.

Thank you Ghizlene for sharing this recipe with me..

Ghizlene's Miracle Dough

5 1/2 cups flour
2 cups warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup powder milk
1 tbsp instant yeast
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt 

In a stand mixer, fix a paddle hook . Combine 2 cups of flour, 2 cups warm water, yeast and sugar. Mix well for about 2 minutes, the dough will have a thick pancake dough consistency Leave aside for 10 minutes. The dough will double the volume.

Change the paddle to a dough hook. Add the rest of the flour, powder milk and salt, mix well, add oil and knead the dough until it become elastic and didn't stick to the side of the mixing bowl. If using hand, just knead the dough until it didn't stick to your hand. The dough are ready to use.

I leave mine for another 10 minutes to rest in a cold oven and it double the volume.




Comments