English Muffins

It's only a second month since school starting and I'm already out of idea what to do for lunch box. Every morning I asked them with the same mantra..what do you want to bring tommorow. And they will look at me like  "oh no...not the same question again...well, I got that look over and over again. If writers have a "writer's block" than I guess I have a "cook's block"
Normally I would just packed the same food that we had the night before but sometimes I just want to make something different and surprise them.
 


When they came in from school today, I'm proudly present the basket full of English muffins and they were so happy. YAY...English muffin with egg and cheese. Just like McDonald breakfast that we had sometimes when we were in Kuala Lumpur.

The first time I did months ago came out rather ugly and under cooked but this time I think I just nailed it. I  used a recipe from King Arthur Flour with easy instructions to follow. I will just put a direct link below.
 

Comments