Lucky for him

Last day of school break and eveeybody was quiet upstair when suddenly I heard Louisa screaming..

Mama! Vien vite..papa a besoin ton aide (Mama, hurry up, papa need your help)

Jumping out from the sofa i went to see what's with the commotion. I saw DH stuck in our balcony with an army of angry bees! Lucky that Louisa was next in the room when she heard DH tapping the door frantically. When I let him inside, he told me that he didn't see the bee nest (not hive though) when he cutting the eucalyptus branches in our balcony.

Thank God that Louisa was there, as I don't know what will happened to him if she's not there..merci Louisa...tu as sauver ton papa....tu es une hero...

Comments

  1. It is, not only for him but for us too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've freaked out! So lucky Louisa heard him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was lucky...now we are stuck with the branches and we can't even open the door to move it. The bees are still there, waiting a right moment to scare us again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment