Mini Apple Tart with Valerie's Apricot, Peach and Cinnamon Jam

What is wrong with the weather? I don't blame anyone thinking that we are in the autumn season. Twenty more days and it should be summer. But I'm still wearing my leather jacket, boots and thick socks!

Oookay..let's not the weather dampened our weekend alright people..and cross our fingers the bright shiny day will come out soon..

Last week, a friend of mine, Valerie, gave me a jar of apricot, peach and cinnamon jam. Merci Valerie!!! When I opened the jar, the smell of the cinnamon just remind me of autumn, yes, apple tart is a must with this jam! However, I managed to do it only today as I was quite busy doing 1000 things.


Mini Apple Tart with Valerie's Apricot, Peach and Cinnamon Jam
Ingredients:
Packet of puff pastry
Cooking apples
Sugar
* Cinnamon powder
*Apricot Jam
Since you guys not lucky enough to have Valerie's jam, you can use the * above  :p
LOL
Preheat oven at 170°C.
Rolled out puff pastry and cut into discs. Divide the discs on the prepared sheet pan and spread the jam evenly on the pastry discs.
Peel the apples and cut them in half through the stem. Remove the stem and cores with a sharp knife. Slice the apples thinly. Place overlapping slices of apples on the pastry. Sprinkle the apples with the sugar and cinnamon powder.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is brown and the edges of the apples start to brown.
Serve warm...Bon Appétit


Comments