What? Me..ranting? No...why should I?


First entry on the day of Rayan's birthday..what a way to celebrate isn't it? Happy birthday Rayan..



This is continuation from my old blog :http://famillebenziane.typepad.fr/. I got a shock of my life (well, not so actually) when i were told that Typepad are blocked here in UAE. I never expect they will be more "coincer" than Doha..when we all thought Qatar are more traditional thinking and UAE are more open in this kind of thing, if you guys understand what I'm ranting about..and don't get me into the Skype problem too...


Oh well..since we are here..might as well enjoy it isn't it? But i just can't. Life here are more hectic, almost "etouffant" (google that). I just don't see how I'm going to love this place..uh oh..only 2 things i like here..I can flag down taxi easily and our apartment are much more smaller than we have in Doha, plus once a week house cleaning will come over to do the clean up..ca c'est trop chouette..

Comments