Gateau Saint Genix or Saint Genix Brioche

After few day off from the blogging, here I am, back though not fully recharge..kids still at home, their last day of school break.

And I wonder how many kgs all of us had piled up during this break..maybe I don't want know at all..

The other day, while surfing the internet, I found this Saint Genix recipe. We all love this brioche and the last time we had it was in Savoie.


Gateau Saint Genix from
French Recipe : MERCOTTE

I will update the recipe in English much later, for the time being, only french language is available from the link above

Comments

  1. Also see the Pogne de Romans. I used to eat both every Sundays as a family routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, i will definitely try this if i could find this. Thx, i will google it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment