Pineapple Rolls or is it Rolled Pineapple Tart?

I know we just finished celebrate Chinese New Year about a month ago and Eid won't be here anytime soon..but I can't resist making this.

The recipe are quite simple to follow especially that I don't have to make the filling, got it from Malaysia last year. First time I tried this pineapple tart it was a month ago during CNY get together with some Malaysian madies here, i really fell in love with this cookies and I tell myself, I got to make this. Came back home, on my friend FB page, I saw that she have posted the photo of the cookies with the link to the website for this recipe.

Ohh by the way, the taste : HEAVEN! Hot from the oven..the texture of the pastry is just right, not too flaky, not too hard, very light and not too sweet to balance with the sweetness of the pineapple filling. I recommend this recipe if any of you looking for a pineapple tart.

Big thank you to Pablopabla from Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food for allowing me using his recipe. I really appreciate it..


The recipe can be found as the above link, and I made a minus alteration, which I put some egg wash on the pastry (next time I do it, I will give this egg wash a miss),  and roll it instead of using a flower type mould.


Comments

  1. That looks awesomely delicious Hanim! Well done! Glad you love the taste and texture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, oh yes, it's delicious and definitely i will do it again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment