Lundi des Patates..Mardi des Patates..Mercredi J'en ai Marre

Almost everyday (since saturday) we had potatoes..yes, 25 kgs of potatoes waiting for us..gosh..I love potato but I can't stomach another piece of it. Where else, hb and kids love it, in any form..that's why I called them Potatosaurus...

Last night, to end this potato craze (before I gone bonkers), I made potato paillasson with steak.

 
Potato Paillasson (Straw Potato)
Baking Potato
Salt and pepper
Oil for shallow frying
 
Peel potatoes and grate them coarsely, immediately toss with salt and pepper.
 
Heat oil in large frying pan, then add potato mixture.
 
Heat oil in large frying pan, then add potato mixture. Press mixture to form an even layer. Cook over moderate heat until the base is browned. Flip over the paillasson and cook it on the other side for few more minutes.
 
Remove from frying pan and serve warm
 

 

Comments