Nutella Lover?

Are you a Nutella Lover?? Calm down and I just found something just for you..

Have you ever feel like eating chocolate cake, but not just any chocolate cake. It musn't be too heavy, too dense and of course without all those heavy ganache on the top. I'm thinking of chocolate cake or brownies. When I asked around people in this house, they put their hands down - no chocolate cake please! We don't like it!! But...hubby said if I make brownies, he will willingly eat the rest of the brownies.

So here we go..searching for something simple as I don't have lots of ingredients in my baking cabinet..and I saw this recipe..just 3 ingredients needed. I was sceptical at first, but hey, we wouldn't know until we try isn't it.

Using half of the ingredients needed, i mix it all, baked and waiting patiently...the result

 
Three Ingredients Nutella Brownies:
250 g Nutella
10 tbsp flour
2 eggs
Chopped hazelnut (optional)
 
Preheat oven 180°C.
 
Prepare the muffin tin with paper liners.
 
Mix eggs and Nutella in a bowl until smooth, add in flour and mix it until combined. Divide the batter between the muffin cups, sprinkle the chopped hazelnut if using and bake for 12 minutes.
 
 
Note: I add extra spoon of flour in the batter for a cakey texture.
 

Comments