Crustless Mini Quiche

It's raining heavily out there, and the weather ehem, of course it's cold. For once, I'm not in the mood to cook anything fancy for lunch and kids said "je ne sais pas" when I asked them what do they want for lunch. Oh God, I wish, I can just twist my nose and purse my lips at that moment to make some food appear on the table..but I'm not Sam from Bewitched, and I still need to cook..sighhhh

I end up, take out some eggs, cheese, spinach and canned tuna..we're going to have quiche, crustless mini quiche because I don't feel like making a pie crust. How lazy I am??? It was quick, less than 30 minutes, the quiche are ready..

 
Crustless Mini Quiche
 
Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/2 cup skimmed milk
(make sure it's skimmed, so that you feel that you're doing something darn good to your body hehehee)
3 tbsp grated cheese
1 cup sliced spinach
2 tbsp canned tuna, drained
Salt and pepper
 
Preheat oven at 180°C.
 
Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
 
In a bowl, add all the ingredients, mix everything. Spoon the mixture to the baking pan.
 
Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. 
 

Comments