Almost No-Knead Crusty White Bread

At last! I found THE Recipe for my kind of bread...no more store bought bread..well, maybe occassionally..

I found the recipe from King Arthur Flour site. It was quite simple, like most of the basic bread recipe. And the best this is that you could prepare it well in advance and forget about it..The recipe said that the longer you keep it in the fridge, it will turn better, and it will become a sourdough bread..2 in 1..why not.

So far, I tried using rye bread flour and notice that I shoud add a bit more yeast or it won't rise so much.

Be creative, try use any kind of flour and any kind of cereals or nuts or fruits. The next one I'm making, I will make few variety like black olives, walnuts or even sunflower seeds.

The recipe shield 3 small loaves or one big round bread.

A simple white loaf

This time with few sesame seeds, scattered around, just like the cloud in Geoje today...


I will just link the recipe directly to the King Arthur Flour site, easier for us all.

Happy baking everyone...and drop me a few lines and let me know how is it

Comments