Almost gone

There is a time in your life when you take it for granted. Admitted, all of us has done that until one day, it just happened.

I'm not talking about near death or something similar to that, but I'm talking about my blog and e-mail account, Yeah, it is not the end of the world - yet.

Yesterday afternoon, when i wanted to check out my gmail, i got kicked out...heck, i did put up my password that I've been using it for years, basically I'd tried everything, well, I cried a bit, out of frustration, not because of the e-mail account but for this blog. When I tried to open the dashboard (not in the car) but here, i got this message - Blog has been deleted. WTF??? I didn't do it, if i didn't do it, who did it? And thanks to FB, a friend of mine told me that her friends gmail accounts have been hacked.

DAMN!

I remember for the past few weeks, I got the warning notes from Google Mail, telling me that somebody from Morocco, Spain and other countries try to log in my account, But of course, knowing me, I take it lightly, never in my life, I ever think that this will happened. Ok, my blog is only a blog, but almost like my 3rd baby after the kids. Especially I just starting this second blog about 7 months ago, after my first blog :  Kuala Lumpur sur Seine #1are blocked here.

I still don't get it, why UAE will ban it? It's where I share my rants, happiness and luckily very little sadness. Oh well, maybe once we get out from here, I will continue back to the previous site.

Thankfully, after so much rant yesterday on my FB, a dear friend of mine, offering her help to fix the problem. I just told her, do it if you can and if not, I'm ready to start all over again :(

After more than hour and uncountable messages, she told me, IT'S WORKING!! 

To Jem, thank you very much for your help and kindness...one day if we will ever meet personally, I will pay you a drink - the best teh tarik or the best roti canai in Malaysia..

Comments

  1. Sama sama Hanim.

    segan wa....

    We will meet in KL... satu hari nanti. : )
    Kalau you datang sini pun , saya akan jamu you and family dengam roti canai ala.... J.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehhh, apasal nak segan pulak. I bangga tau dapat kawan pandai buat semua ni.

    Ok, one day kalau kita jumpa, you belanja roti canai and i belanja you teh tarik ok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment