Holiday Blues

After spending a wonderful holiday over the Christmas and New Year period, I'm back, but not fully recover yet from my post holiday blues. Though all the stuff that remind me of the holiday been cleared away, tucked safely where it should be, I'm still not fully functional, not yet but not too far go.

Looking at our holiday photos, make me wanting to go for another one..greedy isn't it?

Well, blues or no blues, I still have to update, so that my family can see our "beautiful" photos" :p

This time, we don't do much, with the weather that pretty cold, we just want to stay indoor and keep warm, enjoying each other company and of course our family that we haven't seen for almost a year. Though I was quite sick when we left from Abu Dhabi, it doesn't stop me from having fun and gorging myself almost to death. Yes, I really enjoy all the local cheeses this time, maybe the cold weather, or just simply because I love foods..

Kids enjoyed their grandma and cousins, and since it was still holiday, they got to spend some times with them.

Getting ready to throw the snowball to me

Helping papa clean up the snow, we had 6 cm of snow that day


Comments