Semnoz too cold for me and her

On tuesday 3rd of January, the only day that was announced to be nice and beautiful day. We took the kids to the Semnoz, the road was quite bad, some snow still on the road, we drove slowly, beside snow, we got some fog too, it's doesnt help either.

After almost 45 mins driving, we reached to our destination. There, the sun shine beautifully but the temp was quite low, -1C..brrr, for us coming from hot country, this is quite shock to our body though we were fully equiped to confront the mountain weather. Arriving in the parking, we were quite surprise to see quite a lot of families there specially we know that was the first day of schooling in France.

After renting our luge sleds, it's time to go up to the small hill, dang, the escalator not working. I think I almost cough my lungs out from me just climbing up. It doesn't help as I still not fully recover from my bronchitis yet.

We went down all together, gosh, that was fun! And Rayan seems can't get enough of it. While Louisa complaining that her feet getting cold, keep on askng me if she can go inside the car..grrr, I was about the enjoying myself there!

Of course I wasn't that bad, I took her inside the refuge and got her a cup of hot choc and coffee for me. We stayed under the sun and enjoying the beautiful view. She decided to give another go, much to my delight. After few more round, she really decided that was enough for her.

While we hybernate in the car, hubby and Rayan really enjoying themselves up there. Once the luges has been return, it's time to go back, kids wanted to eat some kebab, and lucky we did saw a turkish restaurant in Saint Felix (Hte Savoie) and decided to give a try.

By end of the afternoon, we reached home in Saint Ours and everybody was happy and tired.













Comments