Butterflies in my stomach

A week from today at this hour, I will be waiting anxiously in "my room". Waiting for my turn to come up for the minor surgery for my ohh very painful tendonitis on my 2 fingers. And hopefully it will end my "misery".

Even just the thought of the surgery as minor as it is, i have this knots on my my tummy...i know i don't have anything to worry about, just two small incisions and that's it. But the thought of not using my left hand for a couple of days giving me this ermm uncomfortable feeling..being a gaucher all my life, how am I going to do my daily stuff..

Wonder if I will have some arrĂȘt maladie for few days?

And don't be surprise if I show my middle finger..yes, that's the one that giving me a problem

Comments

  1. Minor surgery is still scary and creepy, so I totally can understand your fear! You will be all right I'm sure, and then you'll have the rest of the family to wait on you from head to toe while you are on your arret maladie.

    Bon courage! Will be thinking of you on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Kala..I really need it..muahhh....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment