It's Cold Out There and Craving for Frappuccino

It's been a long weekend for 3 of us, Hub left to Abu Dhabi for a meeting and will be back only on monday. It's cold and the sky is grey, and only things we had in mind is sleep, eat and watch tv (in no particular order of course). What a royal way to end the school holiday isn't it?

But this morning I managed to pull the kids off the tv and took them to the market here. We didn't get anything particular, just few pain au chocolats and some croissants. There's too many people queuing to buy stuff, so I let them my place..

Back home after lunch, I was craving for Starbuck's Frappuccino...I know it's freezing out there but I really need my caffeine fix. It's been a very long time I didn't have this and I'm craving for it. I know it won't be that hard to prepare it, just have to make sure to prepare the cappuccino a bit in advance and luckily I have my Lattissimo machine, making a cup of cappuccino never been so easy...just by pressing the button (ok, not forgetting pouring the milk into the container, putting the capsules in..bla bla)

After couple of hours sitting in the fridge, the cappuccino are ready to be turn into Frappuccino!

 
Homemade Frappuccino
 
1 serving of cappuccino or
2 shots of strong espresso
3/4 cup milk
1 cup ice
2 tbsp sugar
Chocolate syrup & Whipped cream (optional)
 
Blend all the ingredients except the whipped cream in a blender.
Pour into a tall glass and top it off with the whipped cream and chocolate syrup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments