Cours de Macaron - en français svp!

Like the title indicate, i gave a macaron class today everything in French, there always be a first time isn't it?
My little students were so shy that I wonder if they understand when I'm blabbing during 30 minutes..well I do hope so..but by the time we finished placing the batter on the baking paper, the ice start to melt and they're bit more talkative. And once they had their lunch and watching bit of Rio, things are getting better, they asked me more questions, ouffff....

They were so happy to see the result, the macaron came out nice from the oven and once they spread the ganache on the mac, they become totally different kids earlier..

Thank you for coming and I do hope they do learn something from me today..

Merci Mathilde et Hermance...

Mathilde concentrate preparing her macs

Very shy Hermance..



Junior Masterchef in the making?



Comments