Pink is in

Week gone in a second, I don't realised how fast time flies, I was so busy this week and been out almost everyday. On thursday morning I just remember that I have prepared some white eggs and still waiting on top of the microwave waiting some miracle to change it form.

Not praline, not salted caramel nor chocolate. This time I wanted to try something else, I'm going to try to do Pierre Herme's Ispahan Macaron, rosewater and lychee macaron to be exact. Found the recipe on the net and voila..the result


Rosewater and Lychee Macaron (Ispahan Macaron by Pierre Herme)

Basic ingredients for the shells: here
* add few drop of red food colouring into the melange

Ganache Ingredients:
160 g white chocolate
7-8 pieces canned lychee, pat dry and chopped
1/4 tsp rosewater

Raspberry for decoration - optional

Pat dry the lychees, set aside.

In a small cooking pot, put the chopped lychee and heat it over low heat for few minutes. Add rosewater, let it warm up lightly.

Remove from heat and add white chocolate and stir until the chocolate are melted.

Fill up the macaron shell with ganache, leave them in refrigerator for the ganache to set

Comments