Sometimes it just meant to be

I start my morning as usual, kids went to school after the school break, hb left to work and after some cleaning, i decided to go out for a walk, just around the area here.

On the way back, I saw a little kitty, laying by the road side. I walked over, and definitely the kitten still alive but not in a very good shape and definitely paralysed. I don't know what came to my mind, I took this poor little thing in my arms and carry it back home. The kitty are not too happy, maybe it's painful.

When we arrived home, I took her straight to the kitchen and put her in piece of cloth and made some porridge with the cat food, i fed her and luckily, she ate some of it.

Now it's time to break the news to my other half, what am i going to tell him? Lucky, he just told me, try to make her feel better.

Later, I wrote in Abu Dhabi Woman forum and of course in my fb page, asking some advice, and I did have a lot. Most of my friends in the FB and the forum said, the best thing to do for this poor thing is to put her to sleep.

After lots of phone calls, Feline Friends came up to our door step and examining the kitten, of course I know the answer already. The lady, (oh gosh, I don't even ask her name) told me, I'm doing the cat a favour and i should feel happy that I gave her some comfort and bit of human touch.

I just cried when they left the house, I feel like I know the cat all my life, I feel so sorry for her. I wish I could do more.



Our path crossed, it was meant to be when I saw your little face, I wish I could just take that pain away from you little one.

Soon you won't be suffering any longer.

Sleep tight little kitty, I will always remember you, even it's only for a very short time I have you with me, those precious hours..

Comments

  1. Cali please dont. I know the kitty is in pain but who are we to take its life. when my dum dum was a kitty, our vet told us that he wont survive and live that long, the mom refused to milk him and we took extra effort just to keep him alive. u have no idea how much tears i shed for him, he was the smallest and weighted less than half to his brothers. Alhamdullilah , our patiences paid off, he's as healthy as a horse. please spare that kitty some life.. ai dah keriau dah ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for listening to me.

    I wish I could; but I just can't. It's not an easy decision to make yesterday. I called the vet and she told me the kitty was in deep pain and her body except her head has paralysed. And putting her to sleep is the best decision.

    I'd be lying to say if I don't feel guilty for doing this, I feel like I'm a murderer, hopefully Allah understand why I'm doing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment