We've been adopted

It's been a week now, we've been adopted by a cat, yes, it's not us, but him. A stray little cat, much bigger than kitten. Kids named him Minouche. A dream come true for the little ones as they really hoping to have a cat when we move here.

Minouche is not a luxury kind of cat, he's so thin and dirty when he first came to our door step one Thursday morning. I took a pity on him when I lay my eyes. The way he look at me when I stroke him, it's remind me of my cats and specially Tagazoo, he left us before the birth of Louisa. It left  huge empty hole in my heart ever since. I miss Tagazoo very much.


For a time being, he still scared to be hugs but can go crazy when we played with him. Hopefully he will love us the way we love him...

Comments

  1. lucky cat tu kak, dia datang rumah orang tak dikenali dan kemudian dapat kasih sayang....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chibi, memang kitorang sayang sangat kucing ni, bila dia takde keluar makan angin rasa risau sangat mana dia pergi, terukkan i ni hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to be able to adopt a cat (or to be adopted by him...)! I'm sure the kids are so happy to have a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we don't really want any pet actually, cause you know, living in suitcases means we could leave him behind anytime. But since he decided to stay, we can't push him away, he's too adorable!

    Kids and even Karim crazy about him (he even called him tonton karim to the cat - aren't he cute :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment